Version 6.02 Evolution (2020 Dec.23)
- Added custom configuration to modify interval time to show guidance (Default is 10sec)
- Improved command line parameter /Rxx to set retry count (default 6)
- Fixed issue that aeroTAP fails to initialize camera if system has TouchPanel embedded system using IR camera
- Modified Cursor Move/Left/Right/Up/Down action event for Unity compatibility
- Update detection training data
- Fixed issue that Countdown display won't be disappeared when configured auto-startup and camera is disconnected.
- Fixed issue that camera detection count down dialog won't disappear when auto-start is enabled and camera is not connected..
- Fixed issue that palm and click detection accuracy gets bad when depth filter is off. ( v6.0 issue )
Version 6.0 Evolution (2020 Nov.26)
- Major issues which happens in version 5.88 and after are fixed.
Fixed issue that unable to detect palm when disabling distance filter
Fixed issue that Auto Tracking mode by distance information won't work
- Improved Auto-startup feature
Added /r option to reset aeroTAP USB device if camera is not recognized by OS ( recommends to use with /Automation option )
- aeroTAP will wait for 60sec if camera is not connected when running with autostart mode
- Update Installer program. For more information about Installation, please refer to Install and Update
Now includes x86, and x64 version of aeroTAP
Added USB Device reset tool aeroBootCheck.exe
Now installer is able to setup default ini settings
- Improved Palm tracking feature
Fixed issue that virtual cursor disappears after Click action
Fixed issue that virtual cursor moves away after click action
Other minor improvement to feel comfortable
- Update aeroTAP_CAM.DLL
- Added Web API support ( aeroTAPSrv.exe Mini HTTP server )
User is able to develop touchless application/Games for Web browser
- Terminated aeroNI.DLL support. Network support is now provided by aeroTAPSrv.exe Web API.
Version 5.89 Evolution (2020 Nov.2)
- Fixed the following issues only occurs with version 5.88:
App virtual button won't functioning correctly. ( Open PPT and start Presentation )
Smart feature to detect desktop icon won't work correctly.
After detecting 'close' palm, then lost open palm due to unexpected wait.
- Improved Guidance feature to detect existence of operator.
- Updated aeroTAP_CAM.DLL
Version 5.88 Evolution (2020 Oct.27)
- Improved CPU resource saving feature. Especially in idle situation.
- Modified function hen distance mode is switched to 'Far' mode, it will also configure depth filter to maximum value. When it is switched back to 'Near' , default value (200) will be set.
- Improved Tap and Drag gesture to reduce false positive detection
- Modified Installer
Added shortcut for aeroPAD, Added activation tool Activation.exe, modified aeroPAD.ini
- Fixed issue that virtual scroll bar disappears right after it is displayed.
- Modified Update/UpdateCheck method due to migration of www.aerotap.com site.
Version 5.86 Evolution (2020 Oct.9)
- Added new feature VirtualButton.ini. User can define generic virtual button with specific action.
For more details, please refer to Configure VirtualButton.ini page.
- Improved PalmGesture.ini feature. Touch and Drag gesture is added.
- Added Touch events Touch DragUp/Touch Drag Down actions.
- Removed Virtual Touch Panel feature. it is no longer needed.
- Fixed issue with 'false positive click detection' to improve click detection with 'Grab to Click' mode.
- Fixed issue palm detection detects palm even if distance is out of configured filter range.
- Fixed issue Virtual Button won't switch when running browser and user change page clicking Tab.
Version 5.82 Evolution (2020 Sep.9)
- Fixed critical error that using aeroTAP with Microsoft Power Point may case aeroTAP stop (version 5.80 issue)
- Fixed issue that aeroTAP won't detect running application right after startup when 'Feedback' is OFF and 'Smart Click' mode (version 5.80 issue)
- Improved MOUSE.INI feature
Added conjunction with SHIFT key (not compatible with v5.80)
- Modified virtual cursor style during 'Nearest Object Tracking' mode
- Improved Nearest Object Tracking to reduce unnecessary cursor moving
- Fixed minor issues related to Virtual Button feature
- Others: Added User Custom settings functions
Version 5.80 Evolution (2020 Aug.19)
- Improved virtual mouse feature (mouse.ini)
Now supports Ctrl + Drag, Alt + Drag, Ctrl+Alt + Drag and more
Added area definition feature and multiple setting to single Window
Improved Start and Release feeling
Fixed other minor issues
- Professional version will skip Update checking at initial startup
- Fixed application error when playing Tutorial Video on non-codec PC
- Default zoom value for GS Camera is now 50%
- Fixed issue that modifying operation area or switching monitor to other monitor will cause SideIn area problem.
- Improved to make Double Click action for "File Open" dialog box.
- Modified default value. SideIn is now Default OFF
- Fixed issue displaying palm model on feedback area when modifying operation area small.
- Improved to indicate gravity center and distance value when Palm tracking mode on aeroTAP CAM Dialog screen,
- Fixed issue that actual mouse position was moving during multi touch action in Virtual Touch Panel mode
- Improved that value X or Y cane be omitted and use current display's center value for configurating SplashGuide.ini
- Fixed issue that configuring HybridGesture.ini with CLICK/DCLICK with L,R label was causing no-action problem.
- Fixed and improved multi-monitor use.
Command Line Parameter /Xxxxx /Yxxxx issue fixed (Professional only)
After switching to other monitor, virtual button positions were not calculated corrently
- Fixed issue that application name [MicrosoftEdge] [Desktop] are not recognized using Sidein.ini, mounse.ini.
- Fixed issue that device select screen does not show [/w, /wo] indication for WVGA supported camera. it always shows /w .
setting that "Low" acts more low sensitive than other
- Updated aeroAssist.exe tool
Version 5.78 Evolution (2020 Jul.6)
- Supports KIOS Device by using aeroAssist
Now new tool aeroAssist is included to make comfortable use of public device KIOKS or E-Sginage
- Added startup parameter to start up aeroTAP at and target monitor. Startup Parameter /Xxxxx /Yxxxx support is added (Only Professional)
- Added to show warning if aeroTAP is not connected at starting
- Added to support Never move mouse cursor option (This function is required for aeroAssist's Joystick mode)
- Improved nearest object tracking
Nearest distance is now 230cm. Depth Map of aeroTAP CAM tab always shows center of gravity
- Modified Caption Name definition in virtual button setting
On Google Chrome, tail string " - Google Chrome" is no longer required
On Internet Explorer, tail string " - Internet Explorer" is no longer required
- Virtual Button now support new version of Microsoft Edge (v8.11)
- Improved palm detection with "Hybrid mode"
Version 5.76 Evolution (2020 Jun.8)
- Version 5.74 specific issue fix
Fixed issue when using Virtual Button, virtual cursor won't move.
Fixed issue that virtual cursor won't be off even if palm is presented in specific situation.
Fixed issue with Auto-mode of Feed back that Feed Back display won't be off even if there is no operator in front of camera.
- Improved Nearest Object Tracking Mode
Reduced unnecessary Virtual cursor movements.
Improved two objects tracking.
Added Maximum Distance to enable Nearest Object Mode. Nearest Object works in range of 30cm to 80cm. User can set 60cm range to enable the detection still.
Improved Cursor move response in Nearest Object Tracking mode
Fixed issue that Virtual Mouse (MOUSE.INI) won't work with Nearest Object.
- Fixed issue that displaying Operational Area in depth map of [aeroTAP Camera] is moving wrong (Issue since version 5.72 )
- Virtual Touch Panel Mode is now available
Virtual Touch Panel Mode will generate virtual touch panel board in from of camera. It will generate Touch Event by virtually touching it.
In Nearest Object Tracking mode, Click (Tap) action will be distabled, and only touch events can be used to make 'Click' action,
- Improved Guidance Display Mode
Setting SplashGuide.ini file to the same folder of SplashGuide.bmp can control style of Guidance image displaying.
Version 5.74 Evolution (2020 May.11)
- Improved Virtual cursor Move and Stop behavior.
- Improved Nearest Object Tracking mode feature:
Fixed issue that 'Too Near!' warning (Feedback screen turns to RED) showing wrong in specific situation.
Fixed issue that virtual cursor pointing gets in to unstable at specific area.
Reduce false positive Click detection, Click recognition rate, click range is now up to 70cm from camera.
Two points (two hands) operation is now supported.
- Improved Click detection at Head up mode (same level as v5.7)
- Reduced unnecessary cursor move right after click action
Version 5.72 Evolution (2020 Mar.23)
- Improved virtual cursor stop detection and precise
- Removed [FingerTip mode]
Not Nearest Object tracking feature provides similar functions.
- Improved Nearest Object and Fingertip Click action is enabled
- Added detail settings for virtual cursor (Center ball On/Off, Transparency, Speed)
- Improved Operation area setting and fixed critical issue (setting won't be reloaded after reboot)
- Fixed issue that feedback screen won't be displayed right after changed transparency from max
- Removed unnecessary resources
Version 5.70 Evolution (2020 Mar.2)
- Modified Video Source selection dialog.
Now it list only aeroTAP Camera and license information
- Improved Head Up mode Operation
Adjusted operation range to 50cm-75cm, and improved virtual cursor stop detection.
Fixed issue that virtual cursor moved opposite side when goes over up or down.
- Added Show DEBUG WND Option to Welcome Tab.
User will shows debug Window includes necessary information for edition .ini files such as active Windows's App Name and Caption Name.
- Auto Tracking Mode now support 'Far' mode and GS Camera.
- Nearest Object Tracking mode now supports aeroTAP 3D GS Camera.
- Fixed issue that SideIn.ini setting won't be effected in specific format.
- Improved to shorten SideIn icon display time to prevent annoying operation
- Improved /M Option. Now two camera operation is more comfortable.
To start 2nd aeroTAP for 2nd camera, run with /M option. Setting is also saved as 2nd camera's setting.
2nd aeroTAP started with /M option now support 'Click' action
- Fixed issue that causes problem when press Ctr+Shift+P Hot Key several times
- Modified that opening Setting Dialog will turn Tapping mode ON from OFF always.
- Improved that [Push to Click] makes Click action at where the virtual cursor was stopped.
- Modified feedback screen positioning inside the touchless area always.
Version 5.68 Evolution (2020 Feb. 3)
- Improved to minimize CPU consumption
- Support Push to Click for HeadUp mode
- Fixed issue with Sidein where left/right SideIn won't be activated unless virtual cursor moved to very bottom of screen.
- Reduced false positive click action when Close to Click mode
- (*)IMPORTANT: : There was a critical issue since v5.66. Moving virtual cursor very slowly to bottom causes aeroTAP critical error and stop.
- Fixed issue in Zoom Mode. Depth Map and Color Mapping was not matched, and it was causing incorrect distance calculation to palm.
It was causing poor Palm detection on GS camera with zoom mode. (fixed since v5.57)
Version 5.66 Evolution (2020 Jan. 20)
- Added [Nearest Object Tracking] Mode
- Improved operation range. Maximum distance of Palm detection is now 440cm ( previous was 380cm ), Close to Click detection distance is 400cm ( previous was 380cm ).
- Palm detection maximum range is improved.
- Fixed issue that Auto Tracking mode could not be selected (v5.64 issue)
- Improved Auto Tracking function
- Modified interval for Virtual Scroll Bar function
- Improved compatibility with Microsoft EDGE. When defining virtual button, use name [MicrosoftEDGE] for Microsoft Edge rather than MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe.
- Improved Push to click function if the distance is more than 140cm operation.
- Modified virtual scroll bar speed (too fast) for Win7 IE.
- Fixed issue aeroTAP is unable to recognize running application name when starting until application will be switched.
- Fixed critical error 'Application error' when using aeroTAP 3D GS camera in specific stuation
Version 5.64 Evolution (2019 Dec.18)
- Improved PalmGesure.ini Gesture recognition
- Improved precise cursor move
- Lower CPU consumption
- Improved Click detection (Far from camera)
- Fixed issue that feedback wo't start after switching setting from "None"
- Fixed issue that virtual button area guidance won't hide for Mouse.ini setting.
- Fixed issue that running at 'Saving Mode' at 3D Camera Dialog window.
- Fixed issue that commandline parameter /Automation won;t work at specific environment
- Modified to Hide SideIn guidance when virtual button is active
- Fixed issue that cursor stop was detected at the first palm detection time.
- Fixed issue that virtual button position issue with multi-Display with different resolution,
- Removed "Mas" feedback style
- Added size of custom splash Guidance image splashGuide.bmp
Version 5.62 Evolution (2019 Nov.10)
- Add Icon display for SideIn gesture
- Improved Click action recognision (Improved palm is small * far from camera situation )
- Improved 'too close warning' (RED Feedback screen) is now functioning even if camera is Zoomed.
- Modified design to show depth map on 'aeroTAP CAM' setting.
- Fixed issue with long distance operation (3M and more). The issue happened after v5.42)
- Build includes the latest aeroTAP SDK
Version 5.60 Evolution (2019 Oct. 23)
- Improved compatibility for aeroTAP 3D USB GS80 Camera
- Improved PPT Marker usability (Actual cursor stays after showing PPT Marker)
- Improved Click detection
- Improved Drag and Drop feature
- Build includes the latest aeroTAP SDK
- Improved usability of Palm circle gesture (by PalmGesture.ini)
Version 5.58 Evolution (2019 Jul 22)
- Fixed issue that Palm won't be detected after set zoom value less than 1.0 and reboot (Issue with v5.57).
- Improved Virtual Button / Virtual Mouse feature
Version 5.56 Evolution (2019 Jun 26)
- No Administrator right version to /NoAdmin folder
- Fixed issue that launch application from SideIn gesture gets system slow.
- Improved detection of SideIn gesture
- Added new algorithm to reduce false positive click detection and palm detection.
- Fixed issue camera won't restart after stop (5.54 issue)
- Modified Dialog box design
Version 5.54 Evolution (2019 Jun. 5)
- Fixed problem when using GS, it failed to reconnect camera.
- Improved Virtual Scroll Bar usability
- Improved detection of SideIn gesture
- Fixed critical error when starting under English environment (non-JP) (5.52 issue)
Version 5.52 Evolution (2019 May 24)
- Fixed issue with camera initialization failure when starting aeroTAP
- Reduced false positive detection of Click action
Version 5.48 Evolution (2019 Feb.12)
- Improved Interface Assistant Feature (Virtual Button, Virtual Scroll Bar, Virtual Mouse Button)
Added sample INI's for Google Earth for Chome to play touchless interface
Added feature to show defined Virtual button areas.
Added function to perform click action and activate specific Window when displaying Virtual Buttons.
- Now Auto Distance adjust feature is supported even if Distance Filter is disabled.
- Now Support aeroTAP 3D GS Camera
- Improved Click Action detection
- Fixed issues with V5.46
Fixed issue that click action won't be translated to Double Click for Explore Window
Fixed issue with Virtual Button display issue during DraDrop mode
Version 5.46 Evolution (2018 Dec.26)
- Improved and modified Interface Assistant Features (Virtual Buttons, Virtual Scroll bar, Virtual Mouse Button)
Virtual Button and Virtual Scroll Bar now support multiple definition t the same Window by defining functional area (Maximum 4)
aeroMode.ini now supports to define Action when Click action is made
Updated Sample ini files for new features.
DRAG.ini is now renamed to Mouse.ini
- Fixed issue with Click detection issue.
Version 5.44 Evolution (2018 Nov.26)
- Added support for Gesture action definition file PalmGesture.in
Removed Enable Gesture Button
- Fixed Head Up mode issue at version 5.42
Improved usability by adjusting working range at Head up mode (460mm-650mm).
- Improved SideIn feature
Now user able to define SideIn per application editing SideIn.ini
Due to reduce false detection of SideIn action, The palm should stay in SideIn area to start action.
- Reduce false detection of Click action
- HybridHesture.ini uses caption name rather than class name now.
- Fixed issue Virtual Buttons won't be hidden when press Ctr+Shift+'A' during virtual button operation.
- Reduced virtual cursor's blur to detect the cursor stopping.
- Improved Drag Action (Action No. 108 and 109)
- Fixed issue that Click mode switching won't be applied via setting Dialog in specific situation
- Reduced CPU consumption
Version 5.42 Evolution (2018 Sep.26)
- Modified Virtual Button feature for PowerPoint. Now Virtual Button function is only active in screen center-top area.
- Supports PowerPoint (Office Online) (Full screen mode won't show Virtual Cursor and Virtual buttons. use non-Full screen mode)
- Fixed issue with customize active area for virtual button.
- Improved operational distance （For mor information, see Technical Information - Appropriate operation distance)
- Improved Fingertip gesture detection.
- Reduced CPU consumption
Version 5.40 Evolution (2018 Aug.9)
- Modified default setting for left SideIn action to Show Desktop
- Improved Click Action detection in Drag and Drop mode
- Fixed issue that Click action won't work during Virtual Buttons are displayed in Drag and Drop mode
- Fixed issue that Show/Hide setting of [hand Marker] in feedback screen is not saved
- Added support of SuperPresen TAP software. Modified to hide PPR marker after click action
- Fixed issue that unexpected virtual cursor move after click action
- Fixed issue that unexpected virtual cursor move after Click action in [Close to Click] mode.
Version 5.38 Evolution (2018 Jul.4)
- Added WVGA mode (requires aeroTAP 3D USB Camera with WVGA enabled version)
- Added Check Update button to Camera Source Selecting Dialog box.
- Lower CPU consumption than previous release
- Modified Splash screen design
Now only supports aeroTAP 3D camera.
- Modified default value to 0.8sec for Stop to Click mode.
- Improved Fingertip operation
- Added Camera Setting button to Welcome screen
- Improved Show Guidance function. (Show until user starts operation, Hide until operator left in front of camera )
- Fixed issue when changing aeroTAP Camera mode Near or Far.
- Improved false positive detection when idling
- Improved operation with Drag and Drop mode
Version 5.36 Evolution (2018 Mar.1)
- Fixed issue that incorrect depth value when Camera Upside Down mode
- Fixed issue that cursor moves wrong with Mouse Pad mode during Fingertip operation
- Modified Zoom mode to 100% when disabling Head Up mode
- Fixed issue that aeroTAP activates screensaver by Blackout setting and aeroTAP gets into pause mode.
Now it follows setting of Stop camera when detecting screensaver mode
Fixed issue that Ctrl+Shift+'P' key won't work (aeroTAP was stopped rather than camera stopping )
- Added appExit,ini, User is able to select command to quit specific application which won't work wth Alt+F4
- Improved to prevent false positive detection of Click action
Version 5.34 Evolution (2017 Dec.25)
- Improved camera selection when starting up.
aeroTAP 3D USB Camera is now always selected as default
Fixed issue that aeroTAP won't work with Web camera
- Improved Two hand operation mode
Fixed issue that aeroTAP stops during two hand operation
Improved tow hand mode detection
- Improved far distance operation
Fixed issue that virtual cursor size is changing even if range filter is OFF (distance =3M )
Improved operation at 2.4m around from camera.
- Feedback screen turns red warning when Finger Tip operation is too close to camera
- Modified actual cursor move delay time in Drag and Drop mode.
Version 5.32 Evolution (2017 Nov.20)
- Improved Feedback [Auto] mode]
Shows feedback when operation mode is switched to Fingertip mode.
- Fixed issue with App Exit Virtual button. It would terminate aeroTAP's process. Improved App Exit Virtual button to hide when click action is made.
- Improved cursor stop detection.
Version 5.30 Evolution (2017 Nov.13)
- Improved Virtual Button feature
- Improved Feedback [Auto] mode
Hides Feedback when aeroTAP detects Hand operation / Shows Feedback when Hand is not detected.
Hides Feedback when operator is not in front of camera / Shows Feedback when operator is in range
- Fixed that unnecessary memory consuming
- Fixed minor issues
- Improved Click false positive detection check
Version 5.28 Evolution (2017 Oct.9)
- Auto Tracking Mode (aeroTAP camera follows operator's position )
Use this mode where there is no object between camera and operator.
- Improved Click action detection
- Allows user to click right after showing palm
- Improved Click detection
- Added feature to show Setup Dialog when clicking aeroTAP.exe during aeroTAP is running (Not for Professional version)
- Fixed issue that click action will be performed twice when clicking during Virtual Button is showing.
- Added 'QuickStart' Video guide to setup.exe for consumer customers.
Version 5.27 Evolution (2017 Sep.9)
- Fixed issues related with Virtual button
- Application virtual button won't be disappeared when Camera is disconnected
- Virtual Scroll bar and Virtual Button won't switch if multiple button sets are defined without class name.
- Changed virtual cursor design
Version 5.26 Evolution (2017 Aug.27)
- Improved virtual button functions
- Application focus was changed when keyboard key code was issued
- Virtual button won't appear after being hidden in some cases.
- Virtual button switching issue if Class Name is defined
- SideIn Gesture can be used continuously
- Virtual cursor color changes to Red when click action is performed.
- Improved fingertip navigation
- Added /Standby command line option
- Modified Welcome screen
- Added /W command line option
- Modified Splash Dialog
- Click action is now performed quickly
Version 5.24 Evolution (2017 Aug.09)
- Improved Fingertip navigation
- Fixed issue that virtual scrollbar and virtual buttons don't disappear with no action .
- Added option to enable/disable Palm Marker indicator on feedback screen,
- Modified interval to show virtual buttons in PowerPoint
- Fixed issue that Blue cursor doesn't show in preview image in [aeroTAP 3D Camera] dialog.
Version 5.22 Evolution (2017 Jul.12)
- Added Camera 'Head Up' mode support
- Precise pointing is now available
- Showing Palm picture on feedback screen.
- Improved Drag*Drop mode
- Modified "Virtual Button' and 'Virtual Scrollbar' to activate whenever user stops virtual button.
- Improved 'Virtual Scroll Bar' to have neutral area. It works only virtual cursor is on 'Virtual Scroll bar'.
- Added new value -4 to SideIn.ini definition. It will launch 'aeroLink' shortcut (User can launch any application using this feature ).
- Improved Fingertip navigation
- Fixed issue when failure camera is connected.
- Fixed issue with camera Up Side Down mode.
- Improved /O option
- When using custom output area, aeroTAP disable multi screen switching automatically.
- Fixed other minor issues
Version 5.19 Evolution (2017 Apr.25)
- Fixed issue with Drag and Drop mode to prevent unwanted performing click
- Enhanced virtual button feature.
- Improved Fingertip operation
- Click action is now depending on 'Click mode' in Advanced Setting.
- Added 'Push to Click' function
- Fixed other minor issues
Version 5.17 Evolution (2017 Apr.14)
- Improved Fingertip operation feature
- Improved virtual cursor pointing for adjusting in small area
- Added MultiTouch.ini support to allow user to set up Multi-Touch functions in every applications.
- Improved Virtual Button feature - Dismiss after 2 seconds, allows user to perform Click during Virtual Button is showing, fixed issue with virtual cursor positioning during virtual buttons are showing. )
- Fixed issue that modified 'Zoom Value' was causing hand detection problem.
- Added "Auto:" to [Sensitivity] option
- Fixed issue that Ctrl+Shift+P was not functioning.
- Trigger value has been changed to 10cm from 5cm to start Zoom/Scroll in Drag&Drop mode.
- Fixed other minor issues
Version 5.14 Evolution (2017 Mar.10)
- Improved virtual cursor moving.
- Changed default value for [Smart Click｣'s interval time to detect 'Stop'
- Now aeroTAP detect screen resolution change during operation( Interval is 6 12 sec), and adjust internal parameters.
- Modified [Welcome] Dialog for Professional Version.
- Now it supports Windows 10 MultiTaskViewFrame
- Added Sensitivity Selection for 'Stop detect'.
- Fixed issue that clicking 'App Virtual Button' changes Windows's focus.
- Fixed issue that using Camera Pligin/Plugout had an causing application error when closing.
- Fixed issue that 'Cursor Lock' feature was not functioning during 'Drag and Drop' mode.
Version 5.10 Evolution (2017 Feb.03)
- Improved Grab to Click operation
- Fixed issue which aeroTAP 3D USB camera plugin won't detect /wo IR Cut Filter camera. Now detects and resets screen resolution information when restarting..
- Improved 'Fingertip ' operation
- Improved PPT Pointer feature
- Fixed issue which broke camera input image after moving Operation Area at 'Welcome' dialog.
- Fixed problem about Ctrl+Shift+A (Pause/Resume)
- Compatibility for envPAD (Environment Control System) tool.
- Added Web Camera support (Hybrid.DLL is now recreated)、3D support of virtual cursor with Web Camera
- Fixed other minor issues.
Version 5.0 Evolution
- Supports aeroTAP 3D USB Camera.
- Supoprts 3D. Recognizes the distance from the camera to the palm of the hand. The size of the virtual cursor changes according to the distance
- Move the hand forward option added to click action.
- CPU consumption reduced
- Re-examined the palm / hand recognition and tracking algorithm to make it faster and lighter
- aeroMODE.ini enables you to adjust click actions for each application
- Enhanced SideIn Gesture feature
If you use older versions of aeroTAP for Windows or Hybrid, please upgrade to aeroTAP Evolution.
Please refer to 'Known Issues'
before using aeroTAP.